PROMOTING THE SCHOLARLY READING AND DISCUSSION OF THE WORK OF TED HUGHES
Joining the Ted Hughes Society
Becoming a member of the Ted Hughes Society helps support our work promoting the scholarly reading and discussion of Hughes’s work and entitles you to:
- Full access to the Ted Hughes Society Journal (comprising two new issues a year, and all back issues). This is an open access journal.
- International Ted Hughes Conference notifications every three years (including the conference to be held at University of Cardiff, 2018).
- Access to resources such as Post-graduate Liaison Officer’s information and updated bibliography.
- Ted Hughes Society Website news and links
- Contact with Hughes Scholars worldwide
- Ability to purchase rare and difficult to source books on Hughes from other Society members
Subscriptions run annually from January/February and cost just £10 per annum.